This is not at all a restaurant for the tourists (50% French) who roam the manicured gardens surrounding the 125m tower, whose stellar restaurant is always full for both services – a well-deserved success. Brewery 1uh floor, completely renovated and now called Madame Brasserie, reopened its doors on June 6 under the direction of Chef Thierry Marx of the two-star restaurant of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Sur Mesure, in Iuh area of Paris.
The Eiffel Tower is unique, and the panorama of the capital that opens from it is always dazzling. We cannot forget the view of Paris that we admire from the top of the Jules Verne salons, through the metal beams of the tower. Lunch is a dream in broad daylight, dinner is magic.
The Champ-de-Mars room at Le Jules Verne restaurant offers a magnificent view of Paris. | Marie-Line Cena
The tower offers you a delightful still journey across the rooftops of Paris, an incredible vantage point rich in discoveries and technology. A private elevator will take you to the top in seconds, what a moment!
Meal time (lunch or dinner) is an exception in life: there is nothing trivial about this Parisian tower, which was so criticized when it was built in 1889. amazing size. What are you looking at? What is your area? What is your area? Historical sites, Notre Dame, the Louvre, the outlines of the capital, green areas? Everyone shapes their vision according to their tastes, their culture, their desires…
Quai Branly room at Le Jules Verne, 2e floor of the Eiffel Tower. | Marie-Line Cena
The current managers of the tower with two restaurants could be content with restoring it to good and proper shape, without adding charm, comfort and elegance to it. They strived for the best. We see this clearly in the attitudes and emotions of visitors who are fascinated by the mysteries and behind the scenes of the Eiffel Tower.
In this regard, the midday or evening meal is mustand not just for gourmets. The tower benefits from the advice, ideas and dishes of Pré Catelan’s great chef Frédéric Anton (three stars justified), who comes every day to check the order of the menu and dishes.
Chef Frederik Anton comes every day to check the order of the menu and dishes. | Marie-Line Cena
Jules Verne only has one star that has a bad rating. The exquisite preparations of Frédéric Anton, who offers extraordinary culinary journeys, would deserve two stars. Watch a beautiful gastronomic concert:
Five-course lunch menu (€135)
- Ravioli with fresh herbs, sheep cheese, garlic cream.
- Bar thin strips with vanilla, peas and mint.
- Naturally cooked cod, Kalamata olive powder, fried capers, rich bouillabaisse broth.
Naturally cooked cod, Kalamata olive powder, fried capers and rich bouillon from Le Jules Verne. | Frederic Anton / Jules Verne
- Fried beef with pepper sauce, “big fries”.
- Baba soaked in aged rum, light cold cream, cascara (vegetable) sherbet.
- Strawberries, crispy meringue, elderflower-flavoured marshmallows, thin rhubarb tartlet.
Dinner tasting menu of five courses (245 euros) or seven courses (255 euros)
- Crab, frozen broth, caviar, marshmallows with spicy apple juice.
Crab, frozen broth, marshmallows with spicy apple juice. | Frederic Anton / Jules Verne
- Bar (also on the menu 135 euros).
- Langoustines cooked in ravioli with parmesan cream, delicate beetroot jelly.
Ravioli with langoustine, beetroot marmalade, parmesan cream. | Frederic Anton / Jules Verne
- The code.
- Fried poultry, morels in cream, wild garlic.
- Strawberry, crispy meringue.
- Chocolate, hot soufflé, cocoa bean ice cream, crispy gavotte, childhood treat.
5, avenue Gustave Eiffel, 75007 Paris. IN 2e floor of the Eiffel Tower. Access at the corner of avenues Charles Floquet and avenue Octave Greard, then by private lift from the restaurant entrance to the south column of the Eiffel Tower. All with arrows. No closure. Tel: 01 45 55 61 44. Reservations by email: [email protected]
The Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris restaurant reopens its doors in partnership with the 3-star Da Vittorio in Brusaporto near Milan, the international emblem of Italian gourmet cuisine.
Six months after the reopening of Il Carpaccio and the arrival of chef pair Alessandra Del Favero and Olivier Piras, the 2022 Michelin Guide crowned the Italian restaurant with one star.
Chefs Alessandra Del Favero and Oliver Piras in the kitchen of Il Carpaccio restaurant. | Romeo Balancourt
“We are very happy and proud to have this Michelin star shining for Il Carpaccio! This prestigious award reflects the tireless work of our kitchen and dining teams, and the excellence that drives our priorities every day at our palace.”says Christophe Thomas, CEO of Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris.
In the heart of the hotel, a pearl corridor adorned with thousands of shells leads to your table. The room looks like a real winter garden, completely surrounded by spring windows.
The dining room of Il Carpaccio looks like a real winter garden. | Romeo Balancourt
The chefs offer contemporary Italian cuisine, light and prepared with transalpine products of exceptional quality. They serve both in the kitchen and in the dining room, where they delight their guests. The ingenious duo offer a gastronomic experience from appetizer to dessert, assisted by the talented pastry chef Quentin Lesha, who signs the menu of Italian pastries.
The Il Carpaccio restaurant has a selection of desserts from pastry chef Quentin Lesch. | Romeo Balancourt
“Our cuisine is from there, it wants to be pure in its expression, it revolves around transalpine products of exceptional quality and aims for a touch of modernity. Our difference? It is to welcome customers like at home. We can’t wait to come to the dining room to present our dishes and finish them in front of the customers like the famous paccheri alla Vittorio cooked to the minute, accompanied by a three tomato sauce and fresh Parmesan!”explains Oliver Piras, pasta artist.
Paccheri alla Vittorio is made to order at Il Carpaccio. | Beatrice Pilotto
In addition to this legendary, not-to-be-missed recipe, Alessandra Del Favero and Olivier Piras love to chop an excellent elephant ear-style veal chop or serve amberjack tartare al verde style in front of guests. Also on the menu is vitello tonnato, lightened with sauce and cream, but with a touch of modernity. Delight.
At the restaurant Il Carpaccio, amberjack tartare al verde. | Romeo Balancourt
In terms of wine, Clement Emery, director of mixology and sommelier, has combined the most beautiful terroirs of the Italian peninsula with prestigious estates.
Terrace of the restaurant Il Carpaccio. | Romeo Balancourt
Couple in the kitchen and in life
Oliver Piras has worked across Europe: at Celler de Can Roca in Spain, at Noma in Copenhagen, with chef Alberico Penati in Brussels and with three-star chef Joel Robuchon in London.
After graduating from a renowned Italian culinary school, Alessandra Del Favero decided to deepen her culinary knowledge at a family-run hotel in San Vito di Cadore, in the Dolomites. It is in the three-star restaurant Da Vittorio that they meet. They are brought together by a common passion, there is love.
Lunch menu: 55 euros. Chef’s menu inspired by the market and seasonality, five courses: 125 euros.
Lunch and dinner menu
- Scallop crudo, mussel stew alla puttanesca (32 euros).
- Beetroot tartare, candied shallots, Milanese risotto (€20).
- Our version of vitello tonnato (€32).
- Fassona beef carpaccio, Caesar sauce, crispy amaranth and truffle (35 euros).
Carpaccio with Fassona beef truffles from Il Carpaccio restaurant. | Romeo Balancourt
- Glazed red mullet with raspberries, datterino tomato cream, Neapolitan escarole (30 euros).
Pasta and risotto
- Risotto with dill, pistachio sabayon and shrimp from Mazara del Vallo (40 euros).
Dill risotto, pistachio sabayon and shrimp. | Romeo Balancourt
- Paccheri alla Vittorio (34 euros).
- Linguini, Colonnata bacon cream, langoustine and artichoke tartare (40 euros).
- Tagliolini with truffle (48 euros).
- Tortelli ossobuco Milanese with pecorino cream (30 euros).
Fish and meat
- Halibut, puntarelle, clam cream (52 euros).
- Panzanella bar, watercress emulsion (48 euros).
- Salt, crushed potatoes and sweet potato, bay leaf and almonds (48 euros).
- Rack of lamb, lemon and chard leaves (55 euros).
- Elephant ear Milanese with datterino tomatoes and baked potatoes (€140, minimum for two).
L’orecchia elephant Yes Vittorio. | Beatrice Pilotto
- Guinea fowl, carrots, juniper (45 euros).
Desserts (all for 22 euros)
- Rococo, biscuit, lemon and ricotta cream, Italian meringue.
- Chocolate and candied lemon ravioli.
- Piedmontese hazelnuts and tonka beans.
- Pineapple carpaccio, pistachio ice cream from Bronte.
- Brioche, vanilla cream and orange granita.
37, avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris. Tel: 01 42 99 88 12. Average à la carte price: €108. Closed Sunday and Monday. Car park.