What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Tennis – WTA Eastbourne (doubles): Serena is back!
Galtier and PSG, Merchant for a new podium, Monaco takes advantage of it: The news on the set
YESTERDAY AT 04:57
2. Football – Ligue 2: Bordeaux must find 22 million euros
3. Football – Ligue 1: Favre to Nice, Galtier ever closer to Paris
“Galtier is a mini Didier Deschamps”
We have also selected for you
- Football – Euro U19 : victorious over Romania (2-1), the French team secured their place in the semi-finals of the tournament. And his presence at the U20 World Cup next year.
- Olympic Games : Spain no longer plans to organize the 2030 Winter Olympics because it has not reached an agreement between the two regions, Catalonia and Aragon.
- Football – Market : Polish international striker Adam Buksa has signed for the next five seasons with RC Lens, of which he is the first recruit this summer.
- Football – Market : According to several media outlets, Liverpool’s Japanese winger Takumi Minamino will join Monaco for € 15m.
The recovery video
Blues in gold! The French swordsmen won the final of the European Championships in Antalya on Tuesday. Large victory against the Italians (43-30). The final touches of their coronation in pictures.
Les Bleues in gold: the finishing touches of their European coronation
Podcast to accompany your day
- Refine the foal with Léo Coly
This week in Poulain Raffine, Raphaël Poulain and Arnaud Beurdeley receive a new nugget from French rugby: Léo Coly, 22-year-old scrum-half, who lived through the crazy epic of the Stade Montois, which unfortunately ended with the access match against the Perpignan. He explains his demands, his transfer to Montpellier and this rugby that he talks so much about.
- Belle Trace with Fabien Pelous
It is a rugby monument. Fabien Pelous, 118 selections with the XV of France, is a guest of Florence Masnada this week in the Belle Trace podcast. The first second line tells in particular how, in his youth, his daily life as a student in the medical field helped to keep his feet on the ground. He also talks about the 1999 World Cup and today’s Blues.
The one you will be sure to follow today
1. Swimming – World Championships: Marchand, Grousset, Pigrée… the gold rush?
Maxime Grousset, qualified for the 100 meters final
Credit: Getty Images
2. Fencing: European Championships: To finish in style
A one-way finale: the final touches of Borel’s coronation in photos
3. Tennis – ATP Santa Ponsa: Medvedev and Kyrgios on deck
Tennis fans will also be served. In Santa Ponsa, where Benjamin Bonzi, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Daniil Medvedev and Nick Kyrgios, among others, will be on the bridge from 1pm. But also in Eastbourne, with in particular Jannik Sinner, Cameron Norrie, Taylor Fritz or the British sensational Ryan Peniston, who will take the field from noon. Among the women we will follow in particular Alizé Cornet, opposed from midday to the German Tatjana Maria in Bad Homburg, and the duel between Jelena Ostapenko and Madison Keys in Eastbourne.
Wimbledon’s favorite nadal? “He’ll be the man to beat if he’s physically ready”
4. Basketball – Betclic Elite: the big night in Monaco?
AS Monaco have the opportunity to win their first French league title in their history. For this the Monegasques, who are leading 2-1 in their series against Asvel, must win in their room against the Rhodaniens. Start at 20:30!
Borel and Barça in the lead, Verstappen in cold blood, Wattel in silver: the news on the plate
06/20/2022 At 05:00
Already a great dealer, tennis and cycling in abundance: the news on the set
06/19/2022 At 05:19