Kound arrives at Bara, Tavares will finally sign Marseille, OM points to Alexis Sanchez, new leads for Gueye and Kehrer, Luan Peres arriving at Fenerbahe … Here is the Top 5 of the big names of the file transfer day not to be missed. Discover also the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so as not to miss any news of these 24 hours.
Kound will sign at the Bara!
With the opening of the summer transfer market in France, the clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6pm, Maxifoot offers you the best of the largest market windows daily and a summary of key information from the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors that deserve special attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information sorted by date or by club, go to transfer window tables by Maxipiede.
Market: the TOP 5 files of the day not to be missed
1. Kound arrives in Bara!
Despite Chelsea’s insistence, Jules Kound will join FC Barcelona. According to the latest information, there are no more doubts: Bara and FC Sville have agreed on a transfer of 50 million euros (+ 5 million euros bonus) for the French central defender! For his part, the national team has already agreed with the Blaugrana the terms of his future contract in Catalonia. He is expected there on Friday to undergo a medical examination and sign a five-year lease in the following days, that is, until June 2027.
2. Tavares will finally sign Marseille!
Bounce in Nuno Tavares’ dossier! While the Arsenal left-back refused to move to Olympique de Marseille and headed to Atalanta Bergamo, the negotiations failed with the Italian club who absolutely wanted to include a redemption option, which the Gunners refused. In difficulty in the case of Darko Lazovic (Hellas Vrone), OM therefore took the opportunity to reactivate this track and relaunch the dialogue with Arsenal, with success. In fact, the journalist Fabrizio Romano claims that the two clubs have an agreement for a loan with no repurchase option. The player is expected to return to Marseille on Friday to undergo medical examinations and sign the contract.
3. OM points to Alexis Sanchez!
After various rumors and denials, the newspaper La Provence finally assures it this Thursday: Olympique de Marseille is really interested in Alexis Sanchez! The regional newspaper reports the discussions between the OM president, Pablo Longoria, and the entourage of the Inter forward. While the positions of both sides are described as very close , the media, however, put two caveats on this track. The first is significant: to reach Canebire, the former Barcelona-born will have to be able to free himself from the last year of his contract in Lombardy. The second obstacle is on the side of OM, who must get rid of an offensive element (probably Bamba Dieng) before welcoming it. Not simple but not impossible: here is a soap opera that should animate the second part of the OM transfer window!
4. New contacts for Gueye and Kehrer
Pushed out of Paris Saint-Germain, defensive midfielder Idrissa Gueye has no plans to go anywhere. The Senegalese international has already refused an approach from Galatasaray this summer, unconvinced in sports and financially by this destination. Could a return to England this time tempt him? According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, the African champion is interested in Everton, his former club. The Toffees are considering a return of the former Lille player to strengthen their midfield this summer and the first exchanges took place with PSG.
For his part, Thilo Kehrer has an apartment in Spain. Recently rejected by Chelsea, the German international has piqued the interest of FC Sville, Relevo media reports, reporting a real willingness of the Andalusians to persuade him. The Parisian is seen as the possible successor to Jules Kound, who is in the process of signing for FC Barcelona. But other names circulate in this post by Sville, the image of the Mongasco, Benot Badiashile, much more expensive (50 M €).
5. Peres will leave OM
As mentioned on Wednesday, Marseille were negotiating with Fenerbahe for the transfer of central defender Luan Peres. And last night the two clubs reached an agreement in principle, as the Istanbul team confirmed in a press release on Thursday. The amount of the transaction is not yet clear. Within the Marseille club there is talk of a transfer of 5 million euros. The Turkish club instead anticipates 3 million euros. Be that as it may, the Brazilian will fly to Turkey in the evening to undergo a medical examination and complete the transfer, a year after his arrival at the OM for a check for 4.5 million euros.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated Thursday 28 July 2022 18:00
It’s official :
– Free after the departure from Atletico, the attacker Luis Suarez signed for 5 months at Nacional, his training club in Uruguay.
– The goalkeeper of Talleres, Joaquín Blazquezjoined Brest for a loan with an option to buy.
– The right of Udinese, Nahuel Molinasigned Atletico Madrid for 20 million euros.
The TOP noises of the corridor not to be missed:
– Manchester City target the Lyon attacking midfielder, Luca Paquetato compensate for a possible departure of Bernardo Silva.
– PSG thinks of the Mnchengladbach defender, Ramy Bensebainiin case of departure of Juan Bernat.
– OM is optimistic about the return of the central defender from Arsenal, William Saliba.
– Rennes asked for information on the Nice striker, Ammina Gouiri. The gym is not a seller.
– The Lokomotiv Moscow midfielder, Alexis Beka Bekawill sign Nizza for 14 M € (bonus included).
– Free at the end of his contract with Besiktas, the winger of the Dutch national team Jeremain slow Versailles (National 1) is scheduled.
– The attacker Cristiano Ronaldo they asked Man Utd to release him from his last year on his contract.
– Bara denied the rumors about the sale of the goalkeeper Marc-Andr ter Stegen.
– Leicester rejected Chelsea for their central defender Wesley Fofana.
– Liverpool have turned down a € 22.5m offer from Juve for their striker Roberto Firmino.
– If left-back Marc Cucurella (Brighton) fails, think Manchester City Alessandro Grimaldo (Benfica).
– Bayern gave a good exit in the middle Marcel Sabitzer and the attacker Joshua Zirkzee.
+ The rankings of the transfer window of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The market tables of EUROPE (England, Spain, Italy, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6pm for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Do not forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the information about the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!