PSG could sell off Neymar, agreement reached between Paris and Galtier, threat from Sampaoli, OM accelerated for Kluivert, Nkunku will be available for 60 million euros in 2023 … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer market of the day not to be missed. Discover also the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so as not to miss any news of these 24 hours.
PSG no longer wants Neymar
With the opening of the summer transfer market in France, the clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6pm, Maxifoot offers you the best of the largest market windows daily and a summary of key information from the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors that deserve special attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information sorted by date or by club, go to transfer window tables by Maxipod.
Market: the TOP 5 files of the day not to be missed
1. Neymar, is that 50 million euros?
In a few days Neymar will be under contract with Paris Saint-Germain until June … 2027! According to L’Equipe, PSG and its Brazilian striker had included two optional additional years in the new contract negotiated in spring 2021 as part of an extension until June 2025: a first year automatically activated on 1 July 2021 and a second on 1 July 2022. Suffice it to say that with a concrete five-year contract and a monthly salary of just over 4 million euros, Paris SG will struggle to separate from the Brazilian this summer.
To give themselves a chance to get Neymar out, the capital’s club would be ready to sell him for € 50 million. The Spanish program El Chiringuito reveals that the Bara was contacted by intermediaries, including the famous agent Pini Zahavi, to let him know that the Parisian forward was available at this price. A low enough amount that it would even be negotiable. The Catalan club has decided, for the moment, not to follow this approach. For its part, the Auriverde entourage says that a departure is not at all planned.
2. PSG-Galtier agreement!
Everything suggests that Christophe Galtier will be the next Paris Saint-Germain manager. On Wednesday evening, L’Equipe announced that the Nice manager has reached an agreement with the capital’s club for a two-year contract, plus an optional year. The sports daily does not give figures but assures that the French coach will receive a salary lower than that of Mauricio Pochettino (1.1 M € gross per month). To sit on the Parisian bench, Galtier must now wait for PSG and Nice to agree on the severance pay, which should be around 10 million euros, but also for the Parisian management to reach a financial agreement with Pochettino and his staff to register the separation. . .
3. The threat of Sampaoli …
It is a booming voice coming to us from Spain this Thursday. According to the AS newspaper, Jorge Sampaoli is considering leaving his job as coach of Olympique de Marseille before the start of the season! The reason for this threat? The Argentine would be annoyed by the lack of investment of the owner Frank McCourt in the market and would not want to start a new season at OM if the club did not provide him with sufficient guarantees to do well in the Champions League. Today El Pelado would have the feeling that the leaders will not give him a team competitive enough to go far on the European stage.
Real threat, simple rumor or little pressure from Sampaoli? In any case, Marseille could not yet move on the market as the DNCG must first validate the accounts of the Marseille club. The French football financial policeman had asked for more information in late May and is due to deliver his verdict on Thursday. If OM gets the green light, they can launch their transfer window. And reassure his coach?
4. Speed up the OM for Kluivert!
Author of interesting performances during his loan at Nice this season, Justin Kluivert does not know if he will stay at the gym, who does not want to spend the 15 million euros of his purchase option and is looking to deal with AS Roma. The Dutch winger, on the other hand, could still stay in France as Olympique de Marseille are one of the clubs interested in recovering him. According to the Italian journalists Gianluca Di Marzio and Fabrizio Romano, who are always very well informed, OM has even gone a step further in this matter. The Marseille management has started negotiations with Roma, who will not keep Patrick Kluivert’s son. The Roman coach Jos Mourinho does not seem to count on Batavian, whose contract will last until June 2023.
5. Nkunku will be available for € 60 million in 2023
RB Leipzig announced on Thursday the extension of Christopher Nkunku until June 2026. After this announcement, the journalist Fabrizio Romano revealed an important detail regarding this extension: the new contract of the French forward includes a release clause of 60 million euros, which can be activated from the summer of 2023. At this price, it is likely that several clubs will seize the opportunity if the former Parisian confirms his excellent 2021-2022 season in the coming months.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated Thursday 23 June 2022 18:00
It’s official :
– The goal Florian Wirtz extended to Bayer Leverkusen until 2027.
– The right piston Jimmy Caboto (Angers) joined Lens for € 2 million.
– The center of Caen, Johann Lepenantsigned Lyon for 4.25 million euros (+2.5 million euros bonus and 10% on a future capital gain).
– Bordeaux have extended their coach David Guion until June 2023.
– At the end of the contract, the attacker Jimmy Briand leaves Bordeaux.
– Benfica have recruited the River Plate midfielder, Enzo Fernandezfor 18 million euro (+8 million euro bonus).
– At the end of the Angers contract, the goalkeeper Antonio Mandrea signed 2 years Caen.
– The young striker Yannis Laga signed a first professional contract until 2025 with Lyon.
The TOP noises of the corridor not to be missed:
– PSG and Atletico discuss a loan with option to purchase the winger Pablo Sarabia.
– The goal Ander Herrera he reiterated his willingness to stay at PSG.
– Half of the PSG Leandro Paredes it would not be against the idea of leaving for Juve.
– Om and Turin are close to an agreement for an external loan Luis Henrique.
– Aimed by OM, in the center Axel Witsel will play Atletico well.
– OM offered loan with option to buy for Arsenal left-back, Nuno Tavares.
– Galatasaray around € 5 million for the PSG midfielder, Idrissa Gueye.
– Angers will recruit the attacker Adrian Hunou (Minnesota) on loan.
– OM is interested in the Paos de Ferreira goalkeeper, Andrea Ferreira.
– Brighton prepares an € 8 million offer for the Reims midfielder, Marshall Munetsi.
– The left side of Niort, Dear YongwaLorient is expected.
– At the end of the contract with Dortmund, the midfielder Kamal Bafonta could sign Lorient.
– Free from the expiry of the contract with the mraniyespor, the forward Mevlt Erding on its services Saint-Etienne.
– The left side of Brighton, Marc Cucurellait is close to Manchester City for 35 M €.
– Left free from the Monaco, the right side Djibril Sidib Fulham plate.
– Ajax have targeted the striker Joshua Zirkzeeon loan from Anderlecht from Bayern this season.
– The new Rosario Central manager Carlos Tevez wants to try his luck on the winger Angelo Di Maria.
– Sond di Bara comeback, striker Luis Suarez he is not tempted.
+ The rankings of the transfer window of the LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The market tables of EUROPE (England, Spain, Italy, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6pm for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. In the meantime, don’t forget to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the information about the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!