What you may have missed from last night to this morning
1. Football – Ligue 2: Saint-Etienne is in place
Zizou is 50 years old, Galtier is fine, blue medals and time trial: the news on the plate
YESTERDAY AT 05:04
2. Basketball – NBA: Banchero is the chosen one!
3. Athletics – United States Championships: disaster for Richardson
Great feeling in Eugene! Sha’Carri Richardson failed to qualify for the 100m World Championships on the same track by missing his first race at the US Championships, which serves as a qualifying tournament. The one who was one of the possible contenders for World Cup gold in the queen event was eliminated with the 23rd time in all series. Fred Kerley stood out with the best world performance of the year, running the 100 meters in 9.83 seconds.
We have also selected for you
- Football – Market : According to L’Equipe, PSG has started negotiations with Lens to recruit Seko Fofana, the midfielder of the artesian club.
“Aside from Lewandowski, all of Campos’ roles make sense for PSG”
- Football – Market : L’Equipe also indicates that Les Bleues and PSG star Marie-Antoinette Katoto has decided to extend her contract with the capital’s club.
- Swimming – World Championships : Eliminated at first, the French Maxime Grousset has finally qualified for the final of the 50 freestyle after a qualitative leap.
- Swimming – World Championships : The Americans were crowned in the 4x200m. France had to settle for 7th place.
- Sailing – Route du Rhum : The court decision in the dispute between navigator François Gabart and the Kresk group, owner of the SVR-Lazartigue boat, to the Ultim class on which they depend to participate in the event, will be delivered on 21 July.
The recovery video
Bruno Armirail is the king of rollers in France. The Groupama-FDJ runner (28) won this Thursday during the Cholet time trial, on 44 terminals. Here is his goal, then that of the reigning champion (thus deposed), Benjamin Thomas (Cofidis, 3rd at 24 “). Between the two, Rémi Cavagna completes the podium (Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl, 2nd at 30” ).
Armirail crowned: his arrival and that of Thomas
The one you will be sure to follow today
1. Rugby – Top 14: Castres or Montpellier, who will succeed in Toulouse?
Harinordoquio on the importance of Brenno: “I saw grandparents and grandmothers crying on the balcony”
2. Tennis: Bonzi, Cornet and Garcia aim for a place in the final
“Djokovic will be under enormous pressure in London, but he remains the best on the grass”
3. Swimming – World Championships: Wattel and Hénique looking for a medal
Maxime Grousset will not be the only Frenchman in the final this Friday in Budapest. Shortly before the final in the 50 freestyle (18:09), the blues will have two more medal chances in the women’s 50 butterfly with Mélanie Hénique and Marie Wattel, qualified for the final with the 3rd and 6th time respectively in the semifinal-final . Final scheduled for 18:02.
Gold diggers, Serena returns, 22 million for Bordeaux: the news on the set
06/22/2022 At 05:09
Galtier and PSG, Merchant for a new podium, Monaco takes advantage of it: The news on the set
06/21/2022 at 04:57